Thursday 12 September 2013

Tommee Tippee Electric Steriliser review





I bought this steriliser when I was expecting my son to go with my Tommee Tippee closer to nature bottles.  



As a new parent to be I was a little scared of the whole sterilising process, firstly as was worried about my newborn baby and germs and secondly having not done it before it was quite daunting.  I didn't have to worry as after a few middle of the night feeds I was sterilising like a professional!   

The Tommee Tippee Closer to Nature Electric Steriliser Kit comes with everything you need including bottle brush and teat tongs.  It has a great lift out tray that sits on top of the bottles, that I found great for teats and bottle rings.  The cycle is really quick at just five minutes and it will keep your baby's bottles sterile for twenty four hours.

I used this steriliser for a year until  my son was at the 'put everything in his mouth stage' and it lasted very well.  Once a month I de-scaled it with citric acid as I wasn't keen on using any chemicals in it. 


This is a great steriliser which can easily hold enough bottles for a hungry baby for a day, and the price was great.

I would recommend this steriliser to anyone who is planning on using the closer to nature bottles.

you can get more information and buy this product below




No comments:

Post a Comment